Mac's Random Photos

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I have really enjoyed taking pictures of anything and everything. I recently went into Photoshop to tweak some of the pictures. While messing around I began to play around to see what I could do to some of the pictures. Here is what I did to some. These are before and after shots.


I took this at the Memphis Zoo a few years ago. Before


After


Mira... Before


After


Sentimental Journey... Before


After (I also added some more stars)


B-25 (Miss Mitchell) Before


After


Harrier Before


After (Part One)


(Part Two)


MAF Terminal Before


After


Dragon Fly Before


After

Not only can you make your pictures look like paintings, but you can make them look like sketches also....


Cobra Before


After


P-51 Before


and last but not least... After

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home